- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 c shallot, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, chopped
- kosher salt/pepper
- 2 c tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 lbs fresh mussels, scrubbed (you can buy canned if you don't want the hassle)
- 1 lbs medium shrimp
- 2 c dry white wine
- 1 lbs lump crab meat, cleaned
- 1/2 c chopped green onion
- 1 lbs penne pasta, cooked
- 4 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c chiffonade fresh basil
- white truffle oil
1 In a large saute pan eat the oil. Add the shallots and garlic and saute about 2 minute on low heat. Season with salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes and saute for 1 minute. Add the mussels and shrimp and season again with salt and pepper. Let this saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add the wine and scrape all the bits ff the bottom of the pan. Bring this to a simmer and cover; cook until shells open, about 4 to 6 minutes. Add the crab meat and green onions and saute for 1 minute. Add the pasta, toss and combine cooking until the pasta is heated through, about 7 minutes.
3. Toss the pasta with the cheese and basil. Spoon onto a large serving plate and drizzle with just a little truffle oil. ENJOY!!