- 1 large bag of tortilla chips
- 15 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (you can also use cream of celery, or chicken)
- 4 small cans of tuna
- 1 jar Pace Picante (we use medium, but you can use whatever level of spice you want)
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1. Layer the bottom of a 9x13 in glass casserole dish with sliced cheese; about 7 slices. Crush 1/3 of the tortilla chips and add to cover the cheese. Keep going with each layer as follows; 2 cans of tuna, 1 can of soup, the half the Pace.
2. Start over with the rest of the sliced cheese and top the finished product with more tortilla chips. Sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese. *At this point you can cover the entire casserole dish and refrigerate it until the time you want to put it in the oven. Add about 10 minutes to the cook time if you remove it straight out of the fridge.
3. Bake in a 350 degree oven until the cheese is melted and the chips turn golden brown; about 15-20 minutes. Slice into small squares and serve next to a nice salad. ENJOY!!