- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon pepper
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless (you can also use a white fish, pork, or chicken tenders)
- 4 oz. spiral pasta, cooked (I like the multi-colored ones, but any short pasta here would work)
1. Melt about half the butter in a medium skillet. Season the chicken with the cumin and lemon pepper. When the butter gets hot, add the chicken to the pan and cook through, flipping once. This should take about 5 minutes per side.
*Remember to make sure the finished temperature is above 165 degrees.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest on a plate. Melt the remaining butter in the same pan and add any remaining cumin and lemon pepper you might have. Toss the pasta into the butter mixture and cook until hot and even a little brown on the edges. (This gives your pasta a little texture.) This should take 4-5 minutes.
3. Serve along side the chicken and add a green vegetable for a full meal. ENJOY!!